© 2000-2016 maghouse, All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to maghouse!
- maghouse is accredited by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Bureau of Social Welfare and Public Health for the care of children from ages 0 to 3.
- We offer a reliable childcare program based on over 10 years of experience.
- Our mission is ”to nurture life skills,” fostering the physical and intellectual abilities essential to leading a meaningful life.
- Our childcare priorities are as follows:
- Providing a safe and secure environment
- Fostering a sense of curiosity and positive mindset (emphasizing inquisitiveness and mental development)
- Reinforcing manners and rules (social skills)
- Developing communication skills (balancing onefs emotions and consideration for others)
- Promoting a multicultural environment with a bilingual and international staff
- Ensuring plenty of outdoor playtime with Nakane Park just a 3-minute walk away
- Careful attention to menu selection (with generous lunch and snack offerings)
- Easy access, with the Toyoko Line Toritsu Daigaku Station just a 3-minute walk away
Monthly care (2017)
Monthly fee *Includes lunch, snack and milk
|Extension fee(beyond the regular times)
|Charges for 20:30~
|Charges for over 220 hours a month
|An additional meal